Alan Howard / JW3 Speaker Series – Social Media
The Alan Howard / JW3 Speaker Series (Speaker Series) commissioned Peregrine to plan and execute a social media strategy that would promote their events and drive ticket sales.
The Alan Howard / JW3 Speaker Series
- To create a social media strategy and develop the right messaging for a target online audience.
- Create Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook accounts to increase the client’s social media presence.
- Provide monthly analytics which show the effectiveness of social media in promoting the Speaker Series.
- To cultivate a strong following on social media.
- To raise public and media awareness of the events, and direct people to buy tickets.
- Drive the audience to the event videos.
- Create a presence on social media channels that is consistent with the Speaker Series’ existing brand image. This included design and copywriting.
- Peregrine spent some time each day engaged in organic community building.
- Peregrine also ran several paid for campaigns promoting key pieces of content.
- Put together a social media dashboard to analyse impressions, reach and engagement. From the analytics, create a social media strategy and formulate strategic recommendations for the Speaker Series.
- Peregrine created new social media content on a daily basis. This included video content, event photos and written content. This content was then posted throughout the week, at optimal times.
- Peregrine’s design team also created social media banners which were used to support the content visually.
- Twitter website cards (a form of Twitter advertising) were created and promoted to target audiences, to encourage people to purchase tickets.
- Social media stimulates public engagement and drives online video watching.
- The rich video content created a unique source of archival footage of the high-quality speakers featured in the series.
- Gained 4,527 followers across social media.
- Posts receive >200k impressions (views) per month.
- Through social media promotion the campaign has considerably increased public and media awareness of the Speaker Series.
- The Speaker Series is now very searchable, has a strong online presence and the events sell-out, sometimes within a few hours.
- The Speaker Series videos have gained a total of 316.5K views on YouTube, with an overall watch time of 4.6M minutes.