Mortgage Gym – Media Relations
Peregrine was briefed to develop a communications strategy to raise MortgageGym’s profile amongst mortgage brokers and UK consumers looking for a mortgage. This latter group included: first-time buyers, re-mortgagers, and homemovers.
- Raise MortgageGym’s profile with UK-based mortgage brokers and consumers, positioning the company as the “world’s first digital mortgage marketplace”.
- Peregrine worked with MortgageGym’s founders to create a set of corporate messages that highlighted unique benefits of its product, so that it would stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- We planned a series of high-impact news stories targeted at UK national and trade media.
- The Peregrine team established MortgageGym’s social media presence and grew its community of followers from scratch.
- Peregrine advised MortgageGym on their corporate branding, their website content and design, and the user journey through their mortgage matcher platform.
- Peregrine worked with MortgageGym’s founders to design, write and circulate digital newsletters.
- We supported spokespeople with the preparation of talking points in advance of key industry events and the composition of contributed articles for publication, positioning MortgageGym employees as industry experts.
- Over the first 4 months working with MortgageGym, Peregrine secured over 242 unique pieces of coverage, including exclusives in The Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Evening Standard, and City AM.
- MortgageGym’s Twitter follower base increased to nearly 1,000, pre-launch.
- Over 1,900 subscribers joined MortgageGym’s mailing list to keep up to date on corporate news.
- MortgageGym was able to secure over £3.5m in seed funding during their time working with Peregrine.