RAM Active Investments – Media Relations
RAM AI, an independent asset management firm based in Switzerland, has appointed Peregrine to assist with messaging for the Systematic and Tactical fund business lines, as well as European media relations. The brief has also included content creation, social media advice and advertising.
- To establish a multi-country, multi-language media relations strategy across Europe; including UK, Switzerland, Nordics, Benelux, and France.
- To act as the main press office for the business and support all investment roadshows.
- To support the UCITS fund launch and help to communicate firm’s position on regulatory requirements such as MiFID II.
- To establish a content bank for RAM AI and be responsible for interviewing the investment team; crafting contributed articles, white papers and Q&As.
- To assist with the Pan-European digital and print advertising strategy, implementation and analytics in partnership with WhiteSpider.
- RAM AI’s marketing communications activities have become more integrated, ensuring that the same messages are communicated via all PR and marketing tools.