UBP LinkedIn Sponsored Content Case Study
Peregrine worked with Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) to plan and execute a LinkedIn campaign that would drive traffic to a section of UBP’s website explaining their approach to responsible investment.
- The aim was to drive traffic from UBP’s LinkedIn profile to the responsible investment section of its website.
- The campaign targeted raising awareness of UBP’s unique approach, and the benefits of investing in an ethical and responsible way.
- A budget was set to promote UBP’s approach to responsible investment across four campaigns themes.
- The campaigns were targeted at LinkedIn’s institutional investor, wealth management, family office, alternative investments, private banking, pensions and investment communities.
- The campaign drove 219 members of the target audience to UBP’s site, compared to the industry average of 105.
- The average click-through rate (CTR) of all the campaigns was twice as high as the industry average.
- The campaign resulted in more than 60 LinkedIn members following UBP’s account.
- Over 33,500 LinkedIn members viewed the campaign.
- All of the LinkedIn members who clicked through to UBP’s site were highly relevant contacts, attracted by the content subject matter.
“We have been working with the Peregrine team since early 2014 and have made significant progress in terms of brand identification and development in this time. Their asset management expertise combined with creative thinking have helped us to refine our firm’s messaging to investors via multiple channels. Through these activities, Peregrine have very ably helped us raise our brand image and presence in Europe. The support of the team has been a major asset to EI Sturdza over the past two years!”