How can private equity firms stand out in a digital age?
Investors and prospects interact with brands through an ever-growing number of touchpoints, including websites, social networks, video and advertisements, but the private equity industry is falling behind when it comes to engaging content and digital communication.
This free 60-minute introductory workshop will provide an insight into private equity firms’ digital presence and answer the following questions:
- Are private equity firms showcasing their sector specialism?
- What lessons can be gleaned from best and worst practices?
- What content is being used for digital promotion?
- Is content used to full advantage across all digital channels?
- How do investors interact with social media profiles?
Anthony Payne lead the workshop together with messaging expert Alan O’Sullivan. It will take place at 8.15am at The Club at The Ivy, on 26th February 2018. Breakfast will be available.
We very much hope to see you then.